Getting started with Authority Blocks is incredibly easy! If you’re already familiar with WordPress, you’ll be up and running in no time. You’ll breeze through the process without any complications.
Step 1. Install Kadence Blocks
- In your WordPress admin, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Then in the top right corner search for “Kadence Blocks.”
- Download and activate the free Kadence Blocks plugin.
Step 2. Get License Key
- Go to the License Manage tab on the Account Dashboard.
- Click the red “License Manage” button.
- Then, click the red “Generate License Key” button.
Note: A license can only be used once. If you have a multi-site license, you will need to generate a license for each website.
2.2 Copy License Key
- After generating a license key, copy it and go back to your website.
Step 3. Connect To Authority Blocks
- On your website, click on “New Post”.
- Click on the “Design Library” button in the post navigation bar.
3.2 Click The + Cloud Connect Button
- Fill in the Connection URL with https://authorityblocks.com.
- Paste your License Key into the Connection Access Key.
- Click the “Add Connection” button.
Step 4. Add Blocks
- Click on the block or post template you want to add to your post.
- If you want to add another block, click on the “Design Library” button and repeat the process.