This agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as a member of the Authority Blocks affiliate program.
- 30% commission on all sales (including subscription renewals)
- 30-day cookie
- $100 minimum withdrawl
- Payments are made via PayPal on the 15th of every month
- Affiliate URL generator (send to any page on our site)
- Add campaign parameters to your URLs
- Creative pack of high-resolution logos
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Authority Blocks, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Authority Blocks as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Authority Blocks by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Authority Blocks Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
2.1 Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
2.2 Enrollment in this program
There are two ways to be enrolled in the Authority Blocks affiliate program. First, all paid subscribers are automatically enrolled in the program. Login to your account and click on Affiliate Dashboard in the header menu.
The second is to submit an application through our website. Your account will be manually approved. You should receive a response within 24 hours.
We may disable and/or reject your account if we determine in our sole discretion that your site is unsuitable for the program for any reason, including, but not limited to, if your site incorporates images or content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, such as sites that facilitate illegal activity or promote violence or promote or assist others in promoting copyright infringement, or if your site is or promotes business opportunity program (collectively, “content restrictions”).
3.1 Utilizing links on your site
As an affiliate website of Authority Blocks, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links, and text links to our site; however, you cannot spam. Any activity by you or on your behalf that we determine or reasonably suspect to be the result of an unsolicited bulk e-mail program will result in your immediate termination from the program and your forfeiting of monies otherwise due to you hereunder.
Allowable promotional links may contain Authority Blocks trade names, service marks, or logos for display on your affiliate site. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download such links and other designated promotional materials for placement on your affiliate site for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting websites owned, operated, or controlled by Authority Blocks. In utilizing the links, you agree that you will cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain such links. A link may only be visually modified with our consent.
4.1 Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
As an affiliate, you are allowed to use PPC advertising to promote Authority Blocks. However, you cannot place or bid on keywords or phrases containing our brand name (“Authority Blocks”). This includes any variations, abbreviations, or misspellings.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
5.2 Commission payment
Commissions deemed due and owed to you under the program will be paid to you directly by Authority Blocks. Payments are sent on the 15th of every month for eligible commissions 30 days after the sale.
No commission will be paid for signups by you, your household, or anyone within your organization. Authority Blocks reserves the right to only pay for referrals that have paid upon signup.
Sales that are found not to be valid according to our TOS requirements at the time of the additional sale and earnings will be marked as invalid and not payable. This includes if an order was refunded.
5.3 Minimum payment threshold
Affiliates must earn a minimum affiliate account balance of $100 or more before their account is eligible for payment. All sales still pending due to the minimum payment threshold must remain active and in good standing according to our TOS requirements in order to be eligible for payment. Sales that are found not to be valid according to our TOS requirements at the time of the additional sale and earnings will be marked as invalid and not payable.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Authority Blocks reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Authority Blocks in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Authority Blocks, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Authority Blocks reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
7.1 Coupon and Deal Sites
Authority Blocks occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Authority Blocks Coupons, Authority Blocks Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. Notice of any change by e-mail to your address on our records or the posting on our site of a change notice of a new agreement is considered sufficient notice for notifying you of a modification to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Modifications may include but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission schedules, payment procedures, and affiliate program rules. All such modifications shall take effect 48 hours after we serve notice as provided above unless we indicate otherwise.
If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the affiliate program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Authority Blocks will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Authority Blocks. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
10.1 Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Authority Blocks and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Authority Blocks to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
12.1 Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Authority Blocks affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Authority Blocks application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.